Computer Network Maintenance and Support
Network maintenance and support
- Network and system administration
- Network health reports
- Server inspection and optimization
- Troubleshooting and repairing problems
- Advanced monitoring of servers and workstations
- Defragmenting and optimizing hard drives
- Workstation inspection and optimization
- Firewall updates
- Anti-virus and anti-spyware protection
- Spam protection
- Server and workstation backups
- Periodic high level I.T. consultation meetings
- Deployment of patches and security updates when and where necessary
The main goal of our network support is to take the burden of owning computer and networking equipment away from you, and to take over the ownership of the problems that they give from time to time. We can assist your company to get the most out of your existing computer and networking equipment and help you to trim the system with the least possible investment. As computer network consultants we are committed to service excellence, and we are proud of our fast turn around in the handling of all of your network support requirements.
Network support packages
We contracted MouseHouse IT to do a small network cabling installation for our new offices. In a world where service providers are notoriously very quick to make promises and slow to produce, In the case of Ronald, Chris and their team, this was certainly not the case.
They arrived on time for site inspection and arranged a time to start which they kept to and did a very neat job. Even when they were called out by our internal Networking specialist for a suspected fault they were there as quickly as humanly possible, only to find that the problem was not on their side.
I am happy to recommend this very efficient team of people.Graham Lindemann, Altech Card Solutions